The Butterfly playground is the second playground in the series inspired by insects. A large play set with two slides at different heights encourages children to play outdoors. Interesting appearance, two sides in the shape of butterfly wings protect platforms of different heights with vertical climbing walls are available for little ones and at the same time constitute a challenge for older children. Under the platforms, niches have been created giving additional opportunities to play, which are most often used by young children.
Insect playgrounds is a series of play sets inspired by insects. Devices obtained a certificate of compliance with the NS-EN 1176 playground construction standard and its relevant notebooks.
– Age group: up to 13 years old
– Device dimensions: 340 x 430 cm
– Operation zone: 553 x 643 cm
– Maximum height: ~ 2.57 m
– Platforms height: 90, 150 cm
– Foundation depth: -70 cm
– Falling height: ≤ 150 cm
Columns – glued laminated timber, square 90 x 90 mm, impregnated with fireproof and rot-proof materials. With the option of rubber-polyurethane (the option is made of “FLEXICOAT”).
Platforms made of plywood. The remaining wooden elements are covered with a layer of impregnation.
Steel elements are galvanized (optionally painted); the ladders are made of stainless steel. Stainless steel slide slides. Roofs and covers made of HDPE.
Foundation – steel alloys, hot-dip galvanized, anchored in the ground by concreting.
– The device is designed for installation in a public area.
– The play set is challenging for all ages.
– Age of users who can use the device on their own over 3 years.
– The use of the device should be under adult supervision.
– The number of children staying on the device at the same time should not exceed 6.
– The device should be used in accordance with its intended use.
|Dimensjoner||3400 × 4300 × 257 mm|