The Ladybug playground is an interesting proposition for a playground from a series inspired by insects.
Climb a ladder or a vertical climbing wall on a double landing placed in the body of Biedronka. As a reward, you can slide down a slide or a fireman’s slide. Under the landing, there is a niche with benches and a tube encouraging kids who like such nooks and crannies to play. The interesting appearance encourages children to play outdoors and is undoubtedly a decoration of the playground and neighboring buildings.
Insect playgrounds is a series of play sets inspired by insects. Devices obtained a certificate of compliance with the PN-EN 1176 playground construction standard and its relevant notebooks.
– Age group up to 13 years
– Operation zone 5.52 x 4.92 m
– The dimensions of the device are 3.11 x 1.92 m
– Maximum height ~ 3.61m
– The height of the platforms is 0.9 m
– Foundation depth -0.7 m
– Free fall height ≤ 0.9m
The columns are made of a steel profile 90x90x2.5, made of steel S235, galvanized and powder coated. Wooden elements covered with a layer of impregnation.
Steel elements, galvanized (optionally painted); ladders made of stainless steel. Roofs and covers made of HDPE. Climbing walls are made of waterproof plywood.
Rope elements made of Ø16 nylon rope with a steel core, mounted with the help of special clamps.
Foundation – steel, galvanized feet anchored in the ground by concreting.
– The device is designed for installation in a public area.
– The play set is challenging for all ages.
– The use of the device should be under adult supervision.
– The device should be used in accordance with its intended use.
– Age of users who can use the device on their own over 3 years.
– The number of children staying on the device at the same time should not exceed 5.