The Ladybug playground is an interesting proposition for a playground from a series inspired by insects. Climb a ladder or a vertical climbing wall on a double landing placed in the body of The Ladybug. As a reward, you can slide down a slide or a fireman’s slide. Under the landing, there is a niche with benches and a tube encouraging kids who like such nooks and crannies to play. The interesting appearance encourages children to play outdoors and is undoubtedly a decoration of the playground and neighboring buildings.
Insect playgrounds is a series of play sets inspired by insects. Devices obtained a certificate of compliance with the PN-EN 1176 playground construction standard and its relevant notebooks.
– Age group up to 13 years
– The dimensions of the device are 2.64 x 3.87 m
– Operation zone 5.64 x 6.32 m
– Maximum height ~ 3.5m
– The height of the platforms is 1.2 m
– Foundation depth -0.7 m
– Free fall height ≤ 1.2m
Columns – glued laminated timber, square 90 x 90 mm, impregnated with fireproof and rot-proof materials. With the option of rubber-polyurethane (the option is made of “FLEXICOAT”). Platforms made of plywood.
Steel elements are galvanized (optionally painted); the ladders are made of stainless steel. Stainless steel slide slides. Roofs and covers made of HDPE.
Rope elements made of Ø16 nylon rope with a steel core, mounted with special clamps.
Foundation – steel alloys, hot-dip galvanized, anchored in the ground by concreting.
– The device is designed for installation in a public area.
– The play set is challenging for all ages.
– Age of users who can use the device on their own over 3 years.
– The use of the device should be under adult supervision.
– The number of children staying on the device at the same time should not exceed 6.
– The device should be used in accordance with its intended use.