- Additional information
The Bee playground is an interesting proposition for a playground from a series inspired by insects. Climb the ladder or the climbing wall on the platform located in the body of the Bee. As a reward, you can slide down a slide or a fireman’s slide. Under the landing, there is a niche with benches that encourages little ones who like such nooks and crannies to play. The interesting appearance encourages children to play outdoors and is undoubtedly a decoration of the playground and neighboring buildings.
Insect playgrounds is a series of play sets inspired by insects. Devices obtained a certificate of compliance with the NS-EN 1176 playground construction standard and its relevant notebooks.
– Age group up to 13 years
– The dimensions of the device are 2.73 x 3.2 m
– Operation zone 5.56 x 5.65 m
– Maximum height ~ 3.18m
– The height of the platforms is 1.2 m
– Foundation depth -0.7 m
– Free fall height ≤ 1.2m
Columns – glued laminated timber, square 90 x 90 mm, impregnated with fireproof and rot-proof materials. With the option of rubber-polyurethane (the option is made of “FLEXICOAT”).
Platforms made of plywood.
The remaining wooden elements are covered with a layer of impregnation.
Steel elements are galvanized and powder coated. Stainless steel slide slides.
The body of the bee, the covers and the climbing wall are made of HDPE.
Foundation – steel feet, hot-dip galvanized, anchored in the ground by concreting.
– The device is designed for installation in a public area.
– The play set is challenging for all ages.
– Age of users who can use the device on their own over 3 years.
– The use of the device should be under adult supervision.
– The number of children staying on the device at the same time should not exceed 5.
– The device should be used in accordance with its intended use.
|Dimensions||2730 × 3200 × 1200 mm|